Age to Age (A2A)
- is about inter-generational thinking and living.
- is about maturing from young to old.
- is about families nurturing each member as they grow in maturity.
- is about marriage preparation and enduring love.
- is about inter-generational connections.
- is about growing older and mentoring.
- is about care giving for older adults.
- is about preparation for death and finishing well.
- is about leaving a lasting, positive legacy.
“It is time to be an advocate for aging and providing resources to everyone concerned with living and finishing well. No matter your age, you can share/celebrate your stories from the past, find help navigating through the present days, and chart the future you desire. Age to Age can help you do that! ” - Keith Branson, M.A.
A2A works in partnership with TOGETHER to provide training and conflict resolution.