Keith has an extensive background in a variety of fields and vocational experiences. The thread of “care for people” runs throughout his life and career. The challenge of navigation between relationships is exciting and invigorating to him. Whether it is an individual, couple, family, team, band, work group, company, league, corporation or church,
He is available for meetings for men, couples, families, youth, retreats, banquets, memorials, conferences, workshops and other events, or for private sessions with individuals, couples or families.
Links to learn more…
- More about this blog and Keith.
- See a Q&A about Keith.
- Tow Truck Driver?
- Contact him to determine what specifically is best for you.
- Check out these newest ministry areas;Ministering to Ministers! and Pregnancy Center Men’s Services.
What Others Are Saying:
- “Keith is a great resource to encourage, align and jump-start your next steps forward.”
- “His energy is contagious, his calm approach is settling, his patient work style is assuring, his intuitive analysis is revealing, his smile is warming and his humor is well-timed and measured.”
- “His insights have given me tools to conflict management that have helped me not only in my marriage but in my other relationships as well.”
- “Keith has mastered these materials and he is able to blend into it some life experiences to make it relate-able and personal. With his knowledge, he is able to make things connect to help me see things in my life in a clearer way.”
- “He tunes into me and the needs I am discussing. Keith asks open-ended questions and pushes me to explore solutions for the challenges I encounter.”
- “I have had a number of ideas and thoughts that Keith has helped me through by challenging my plan (in a positive way) and putting a timeline for execution.”
- “Through his questions, he has opened my eyes to the fact that I need to spend more time thinking and reminds me that even the smallest of objectives should be planned and executed WITH God’s counsel.”
- “I needed a mediator between a business colleague and client of mine. What was at stake? $20,000 of company investment and an embarrassing week empty-handed in China among my Chinese partners! Keith sat down with my client and me and convinced him to follow through on the trip. Talk about saving face… thanks, Keith!”
- “Keith Branson has demonstrated true leadership as Mediator in the Body of Christ, bringing authenticity, sincerity, and hope to those he mentors and instructs.”
- “I personally have benefited from Keith’s mediation skills, as he has played a key role for me, helping to navigate and clearly direct a path that benefits all parties involved in the mediation process.”
- “Going through the conflict management and prevention course before our wedding day helped us bring up important questions, ideas and situations that would no doubt be a part of our marriage one day. Keith led us through our discussions and encouraged open communication.”
- “My husband and I went through premarital counseling with Keith, and it was an incredible learning experience! I highly recommend working with Keith before diving into marriage, as it will give you a fresh perspective and a wonderful base of information to help you love each other better!”