Men’s Services Consulting
Most Christian Pregnancy Centers have a mission to uphold the sanctity of human life every day by providing practical assistance, encouragement and unconditional love to men, women and families facing crisis pregnancies.
In addition, some Centers provide information on Healthy Relationships that include truths about identity, boundaries, social media, pornography, STDs, sexual purity and more.
Also, you may find locations that offer post-abortion recovery support.
If you have a Pregnancy Center near you, let them know I am available to provide consulting services to help them launch a Men’s Services Program at their location.
The following are possible areas of responsibility to be included in the position, that would operate in conjunction with the other services currently provided for women and families.
Direct Male services:
- Male Client Support (Initial on site meeting(s) with male counter-part to female client)
- Male Mentor Program (1:1 relationship between client and Men Services Director or volunteer)
- New Dad groups (support, and could include Fatherhood education in conjunction with current parenting program)
- Conflict resolution, prevention and mediation (expecting mother and father, extended family, and other relationships)
- Pregnancy Loss (miscarriage, stillbirth and abortion recovery)
Faith Community Relations:
- Church Liaison
- Healthy Relationship Education
- Prayer Team(s) Coordination
- Assist with Events
- Website, social media and printed materials
For more information and to schedule an appointment – click here.